MBA Course Details – Study the Course of Business Administration to become a Master of Business
Master of Business Administration is a Post Graduate course for studying the implementation of management skills in the business. Both practical and theoretical classes are taken for students to understand the concepts of the MBA program.
Both the public sector and private sector create vacancies for these business graduates to include in their organization. We discuss the specializations, entrance exam preparation, and MBA Course Syllabus 2021. Specializations are available for business graduates based on their interests and natural skills.
Many students are looking for MBA courses after completing the Under Graduate courses. Several exams are conducted for the admission of this course by the Government. Variety of universities, colleges, and schools offering business education for students.
Purpose of MBA Course:
Most people think that pursuing an MBA is for earning huge money by placing in top companies. Apart from that, there are some purpose and need of this business graduates to Government and Non-Government sectors. These sectors cannot run without the involvement of Managers. For effective management, business educated fellows are needed.
Any people are interested to become an Entrepreneur they can also undergo a master’s degree in Business management by joining in educational institutions and get the details of the MBA Course list. Accounting, operations related to research, analysis, statistics, business laws, financial and marketing management want degree holders on the business domain.
For improving the standard of individual financial status, this business degree will help you in all ways.
Specializations in MBA:
The Business Administration course holds specializations in various domains like Finance, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Operations, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Sports Management, Disaster Management, Rural Management, Pharma, NGO management, and other domains.
Due to the availability of many specializations, people may undergo this course for becoming a good Entrepreneur.
Thousands of Alumni did achievement in various specializations of this course. MBA Course details are available for the reference of MBA students in these specializations. Interested students and people will study this course with reasonable fees in popular educational institutions.
Types in MBA:
There are three modes of MBA Courses that are granted for future business graduates. They are Executive MBA, Distance MBA, and Online MBA.
- Executive MBA:
- Students who joined in universities and colleges and pursuing an MBA course and it is defined as an Executive MBA. The Duration of the Executive MBA’s is two to three years.
- The main qualification needed for this category is a Bachelor’s degree and Work Experience. Admission is based on Merit. Entrance Exams are conducted to students by universities and colleges. You can spend two to twenty lakhs per annum
- Distance MBA:
- Students who study this course without going to institutions and it is defined as Distance MBA. Students only enter into the campus at the time of examination. The Duration of this course is two to five years.
- The qualification needed for distance education in Business Administration is completing a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50 percentage and work experience of two to three years.
- Admission is based on Merit or passing in the Entrance Examination. The fees for completing this course up to twenty thousand to thirty thousand per annum. You can also refer to the MBA subjects in each semester in the site of institutions.
- Online MBA:
- In this modern world, many situations blocked the regular way of following our interested course. So, technicians introduced Web Technology for promoting online education.
- This technology includes an MBA in this category as an online MBA. Students can able to study this course in the home through the Internet.
- The duration of this category is about one to four years. The basic qualification is completing a Bachelor’s degree. Admission is based on Merit. The cost for completing this course may be forty thousand to three lakhs per annum
Procedure for MBA Admission:
MBA candidates are selected only on Merit-based and experience-based. Entrance examinations are conducted by Government by various examinations held on nationwide.
Public entrance exams like Common Aptitude Test (CAT), Xavier’s Admission Test (XAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAT), and other exams are the selection exam for business candidates.
Sometimes, popular universities and colleges also conduct the entrance exam for the admission of MBA seats in their institutions. The steps are included to know the process of admission taken for an MBA.
- Candidates must apply for one of these exams and prepare for it.
- Attend these aptitude exams.
- Get your examination results
- Apply your application on college websites where admissions are opened
- After some days, colleges will release their candidates who are shortlisted for MBA course
- If your name is in this shortlist, then go to college for attending the selection round.
- If you are selected then submit your proofs and documents and pay your admission fees to register your seat. Note your Details of MBA course 2020 from the college site for starting your MBA course
Entrance exam Syllabus and Books for MBA Course:
When you are preparing for MBA admission you should know the entrance exam pattern and syllabus. For any specializations and mode of MBA programs, the pattern of syllabus and exam are the same. After clearing your exam join in your dream college and complete your degree within the MBA course duration
Tests like CAT, MAT, SNAT, XAT, and other tests are of this pattern. This pattern contains three sections.
- Verbal Ability:
- Verbal ability will test the skills in the English Language. Candidates must thorough the grammar part and comprehension section.
- The questions in this section are like reading comprehension, Tenses, voices, verbs, phrases, identifying correct sentences, Arrange mixed paragraphs, meanings, and opposites are included for testing the vocabulary skills of candidates.
- Refer the books in the name of authors Norman Lewis from Goyal publisher, Captain AK Kalia from Wiley publisher, Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhayay from McGraw Hill publisher.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Reasoning Ability tests the logical and analytical thinking of candidates. So, candidates study logical thinking questions like identifying the name of the relations, finding the person in the seating position, identifying related words, puzzles, etc.
- Refer the books in the name of authors Disha experts and Gajendra Kumar from Disha publications and R S Aggarwal from S Chand publishing
- Quantitative Ability:
- Mathematical knowledge is important for doing a business course. So, Quantitative ability is considered the most important section in the entrance examination pattern. This section includes various mathematical concepts like statistics, probability, HCF, LCM, Geometry, and Trigonometry, and so on.
- Refer the books in the name of authors Sarvesh K Sharma from Arihant publications, Arun Sharma from McGraw Hill publications and S Chand publishing, RS Agarwal from S Chand publications.
MBA Course in Abroad:
Any specializations in MBA course available in different modes for business candidates. The qualification is to complete the bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50 percent score and work experience for up to three to five years.
Clear the entrance exam conducting by foreign universities and colleges and download the MBA Syllabus pdf document from online and start your study. Scholarships are provided for students who studying MBA in foreign countries.
The fees for this course abroad for about 20 to 80 lakhs. The process of admission is detailed in the following steps.
- Submit your documents including your ID proofs, resume, recommendation letter, Passport, and Visa
- Write the essay for your individual experience, strengths, and weakness
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is compulsory for doing MBA in foreign institutions. Attend and clear the exam by securing a score between 200 to 800
- Students need to clear the exam “Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)” and “International English Language Testing System (IELTS)”.
After completing your Business Administration Degree, you will see many job opportunities provided by top companies in the world. Those companies providing positions like Managers, analysts, and researches in all specializations. You will use these opportunities to get placement in top companies for earning more than 10 lakhs per annum.
Keep in mind and follow the MBA course 2021 academic year as early as possible by registering your name in top institutions.
From this article, we get the details about the MBA Syllabus 2021 details and subjects, entrance exam, and duration of the course. Use this information and get your admission for a business course for a better future.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, all good colleges provide good placements after completing MBA Course. You may clear your semester without getting arrears and good CGPA.
First, candidates are required to apply for this course in colleges by submitting application forms. Some college’s selects candidates by UG score and some colleges conducts entrance examination. You will follow these admission process to get a seat for MBA.
The requirement of working experience is based on colleges and types of programs that you want to join. You will join an MBA course without working experience is possible. But many experts suggest that it will not effective for a business career.
All specializations are considered as topmost in the MBA. But many people prefer specializations like Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, and Digital Marketing in today’s world.
United Kingdoms, Australia, United States, and Canada are the best countries to study the MBA course.