Recently on 21st October 2020, 77th Anniversary of Indian National Army or Azad Hind Fauj Celebrated. Today We will discuss full details of Indian National Army with Examination point of view.
What Other Name of Indian National Army or Azad hind Government? Arzi Hukumat-e-Azad Hind is the other name.
About Indian National Army / Azad Hind fauj / Azad Hind Government
Azad Hind fauj or Indian National army was Established on 21st oct 1943 in Occupied Singapore.
It Has Own Court, Civil Code and Currency.
Its Provisional Capital is Port Blair and Capital in Exile are Rangoon (Now yangoon) and Singapore.
There are 85000 Troops In Azad Hind Fauj.
Why Indian National Army is Created?
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Was Convinced that we can’t get freedom without arm Struggle. Arm Struggle is only way.
Indian National Army or Azad Hind Government Supported by these Countries
Japan, Nazi Germany, Italian Social Republic and Their Allies. Generally these countries are called Axile Powers.
- Bose was the Head of State, Prime Minister and Minster for War and Foreign Affairs.
- Captain Lakshmi Swaminathan Headed Women’s Organization.
- SA Ayyer Headed Publicity and Propaganda wing.
- Ras Bihari Bose was Designated as the Supreme Advisor.
How it came to End?
There are 2 main reasons why Azad hind fauj or Indian National Army ended:
- Death of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- Ending of World War 2 and Axile Powers were Defeated.
Interesting Facts about Indian National Army
In March 1944 Azad Hind Fauj hoisted the National Flag. And It’s hoisted by Colonel Shaukat Malik.