Name of post : UPPSC Pre / ACF / RFO Online Form 2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Combined Upper Subordinate Service UP PSC Pre 2020, ACF , RFO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following UPPSC Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 21/04/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/06/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 02/06/2020
- Last Date Completed Form : 04/06/2020
- Pre Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
UPPSC Vacancy Details
Vacancy Details Total :200
|Age Limit as on 01/07/20Minimum Age : 21 YearsMaximum Age : 40 YearsAge Relaxation Extra as per Rules||EligibilityBachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.For ACF / RFO : Bachelor Degree in Science.More Detail Read the Notification.|
|Sr No||Post Name||Eligibility|
|1.||Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)|
|2.||District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Master Degree in Any Subject in Any Recognized University in India.|
|3.||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
|4.||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Bachelor Degree in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree.|
|5.||Assistant Labour Commissioner||Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.|
|6.||District Programme Officer||Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|7.||Senior Lecturer, DIET||Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India.|
|8.||District Probation Officer||Master Degree Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.|
|9.||Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR At least one of qualification prescribed for direct recruitment to the Post of Food Safety Officer given as belowBachelors Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology OR Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine from a recognised University, OR any other equivalent/recognised|
|10.||Statistical Officer||Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.|
|11.||Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor Degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|12.||Child Development Project Officer||Bachelor Degree Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Paper||Timing||No. of Question||Marks|
Mode of exam
UPPSC PCS Mains exam is held offline in descriptive format. The exam is held in a week duration; each paper is held in a different slot. The timing and the exam date is intimated by the UPPSC before the exam along with the admit card.
Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
UPPSC DETAILS and Syllabus
The Prelims syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is given below.
- Current events of National & International importance
- Indian History and National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Socio-economic, Physical geography
- Indian Governance and Polity – Political System, Constitution, Public Policy, Panchayati Raj, Rights issues, etc.
- Social and Economic Development – Demographics, Sustainable Development, Poverty Inclusion, Social Sector initiatives etc.
- Environmental Ecology, Climate Change, and Biodiversity – general issues that do not require subject specialisation
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills (including communication skills)
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- General Mental Ability
- Elementary Mathematics (class X level – Algebra, Statistics, Geometry and Arithmetic)
- General English (class X level)
- General Hindi (class X level)
For Full detail of syllabus visit their official site
|Agriculture & Veterinary Science||Arabic Lit.||Zoology|
|Defence Studies||Persian Lit.||Physics|
|Political Science & International Relations||Geology||Commerce & Accountancy|
|History||Civil Engineering||Public Administration|
|Social Work||Medical Science||Sociology|
|Mechanical Engineering||Botany||Electrical Engineering|
|Law||English Lit.||Animal Husbandry|
Previous year cutoff:
|Food Security Officer||120||120||103||80|
|District Information Officer||115||115||97||–|
|Agriculture (Group B)||107 (M)80 (W)||107 (M)80 (W)||100||66|
The UPPSC PCS salary 2020 structure has been changed this year. Check the latest salary details below.
The salary of PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services) is given below in two stages:
- Junior Scale Pay Band: Rs. 9300-34800 with Rs 4600 as grade pay.
- Senior Time Scale Pay Band: Rs.15600-39100 with 5400 as grade pay.
The salary of Assistant conservator of Forest is given below:
- Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs. 5400/-, Group “B”, Gazetted.
The salary of the Range Forest Officer is given below:
- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 4800/-, Group “B”, Gazetted.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. It came into existence on April 1, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state.
History of the exam
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Hindi: लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.