Name of post : Bihar BPSC AE Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Online Form 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the Assistant Engineer AE Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
- Application Begin : 04/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/06/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 18/06/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 24/06/2020
- Receipt Form Last Date : 30/06/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General /BC/EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST /: 200/-
- Bihar Domicile Female : 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Vacancy Details Total : 255
General : 103 | OBC : 30 | EWS : 25 | SC : 40 | ST : 03
|Age Limit as on 01/08/2019Min age-21 yearsMax age-37 years(Male)Max age-40 years (Female)Age relaxation as per government rule||EligibilityBachelor Degree in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.|
|Post Name||Advt No.||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Engineer AE||07/2020 Civil||192||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|08/2020 Mechanical||61||BE / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering.|
|09/2020 Electrical||02||BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
|Trade Name||Gen||EWS||OBC||BC Female||EBC||SC||ST||Total|
How to fill form:
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Latest Assistant Engineer Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Recruitment Under 07/2020, 08/2020, 09/2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 04/05/2020 to 08/06/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC AE Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly check Document before applying- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Candidate must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Details and Syllabus
|General English(Qualifying)||Reading ComprehensionFill in the BlanksCloze TestSentence ImprovementOne Word SubstitutionError DetectionDirect and Indirect SpeechActive and Passive VoiceJumbled SentenceSentence Rearrangement|
|General Hindi(Qualifying)||Reading ComprehensionFill in the BlanksHindi Grammar|
|General Studies||Current AffairsStatic GKAwards & HonoursCurrencies & CapitalsHistoryGeographyPolityEconomyPhysicsChemistryBotanyZoology|
|General Engineering Science||Engineering Economy & ManagementEngineering MaterialsEngineering MechanicsEnvironment EngineeringElectrical Measuring InstrumentEnergy ConversionMechanics of SolidsMethodology of ConstructionsTransport Phenomenon|
Mode of exam
Written exam will be conducted for the various position listed above.
Official Website: https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home
Previous Year Cutoff:-
|Category||Code||Written Exam||Final Exam|
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.
History of the exam
The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1 April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26 January 1950. It is a Constitutional body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Bihar Public Service Commission initially began its functioning for the State of Bihar with its headquarters at Ranchi.